New Stourton site is the city’s third park and ride service, but is unique for being entirely powered by solar energy and utilising only electric buses
The first solar powered Park and Ride centre opens this week in Stourton, south Leeds, in a move that should reduce commuting times and costs while curbing congestion and pollution in the city centre....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial