Energy regulator confirms plan to take a 'three-prong approach' to preparing grid for influx of electric vehicles
Ofgem has sketched out its vision for how it plans to keep the grid balanced and household bills down as it works to accelerate the number of electric vehicle (EV) charge points around the country in preparation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial