Crown Estate teams up with Natural Environment Research Council and Defra to explore the effect of offshore windfarms on marine ecosystems
The potential environmental impacts that result from offshore wind farm development have long been the subject of intense debate. Critics argue that large offshore wind turbines pose a threat to seabirds...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial