Fund opens to applications from R&D intensive companies with well-established UK operations, including those looking to scale up net zero technologies, Ministers confirm
Businesses looking to scale crucial net zero technologies have been encouraged to apply for support from a new public funding pot launched today as part of government efforts to support "breakthrough"...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial