But national recycling rate remains well short of 50 per cent goal, as sluggish progress that dominated the past decade continues
UK recycling levels remain stuck in the slow lane, with the latest official government statistics released today confirming the recycling rate for waste collected from households across England, Scotland,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial