New tyre is designed to reduce air pollution in London as part of Mayor-backed Innovation Challenge
Delivery giant DPD has this week teamed up with tyre developer ENSO Tyres to trial the use of new green tyres that aim to reduce air and microplastic pollution from electric vehicles (EVs). EVs produce...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial