Industry group urges Minister to introduce 'wind-style Levy Control Framework' for nascent market at next Spending Review to provide industry with confidence to invest in first generation of carbon capture projects
Scaling up carbon capture utilisation and storage (CCUS) technology could create thousands of jobs in the UK's industrial heartlands over the next four years while playing a pivotal role in achieving the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial