Named the UK Business and Biodiversity Forum, the new group will support British businesses as they try to tackle worsening biodiversity impacts and risks
A new coalition of British businesses launching today has pledged to work to reverse biodiversity loss and strengthen natural ecosystems in the areas in which they operate. Backed by the UK's International...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial