Real estate investment manager vows to decarbonise its assets in line with global climate goals by developing net zero business plan for every building in its portfolio
Nuveen Real Estate has committed to delivering net zero emissions across its $133bn portfolio of assets by 2040, citing the need to future proof its investments and reduce its existing assets' exposure...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial