A new report from the International Aluminium Institute outlines how the industry can decarbonise while simultaneously meeting massive increases in anticipated demand
Aluminium is a key resource not just for homes and consumer goods, but also for many clean technologies such as solar panels, wind turbines, and electric vehicles. And yet at the same time, the metal presents...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial