Food and Drinks Federation report firms have more than halved emissions since 1990, while also cutting down on waste
Britain's food and drink sector has more than halved its CO2 emissions over the past three decades, hitting its industry-wide decarbonisation target five years ahead of schedule, according to the Food...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial