Executives from likes of Bank of America, BNP Paribas, Macquarie, Lloyds, and Citi also join effort to develop credible pathway to deliver a net zero banking sector
CEOs from a raft of the world's largest banks have joined together in a new task force convened by the Prince of Wales to "work on meaningful and actionable plans to accelerate the world's transition to...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial