Supermarket announces latest step in its drive to ensure all product packaging is reusable, recyclable or compostable by the end of 2025
Discount supermarket Aldi is turning Easter green this year, by removing two million pieces of throwaway plastic from its seasonal confectionery range - and giving some of its Easter eggs a square-shaped...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial