Jaguar Land Rover aims to spend £2.5bn annually on electrifying its range as it strives to become a net zero company by 2039
All cars built under the Jaguar brand will be fully electric by 2025, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has announced, as the UK-based automotive firm today unveiled its new strategy to become a net zero business...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial