Government's latest public attitudes survey indicates growing awareness of the net zero concept, although deeper understanding of the changes needed to deliver full decarbonisation remains scarce
Awareness of 'net zero' has soared over the past year, with more than three quarters of the British public now claiming awareness of the concept, according to the latest UK government attitudes survey...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial