Fresh analysis from Carbon Tracker warns the challenges of shifting from a carbon-heavy economy will be borne disproportionately by some poorer fossil fuel producer states - and that could have repercussions for everyone
Clean energy has the potential to usher a new era of geopolitics, one where the fortunes of nations are no longer bound up with their relationship with powerful petrostates and national economies are not...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial