Oil and gas giant sets sights on developing science-based climate targets, as hydrogen, nature based solutions, carbon capture, utility business, and electric vehicle infrastructure all earmarked for increased investment
Shell has today launched a major new green plan to ramp up investments in low carbon technologies and natural carbon capture efforts, align its decarbonisation goals with climate science, and seek regular...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.