Latest report from the House of Commons Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (EFRA) Committee warns the UK's current strategy to combat air pollution needs to be beefed up
MPs have today urged the government to set tougher air pollution targets to help tackle widespread health inequalities and address the risk of a surge in car usage as Covid-19 lockdown measures are eased....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial