Plans for major electric ferry service unveiled as British firm touts vision for zero emission heavy-duty ship it has dubbed the 'Tesla of the seas'
Shipping giant Stena Line has set out plans to operate two battery-powered ships carrying passengers and freight between Gothenburg in Sweden and Frederikshavn in Denmark by 2030, in a move dubbed by the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial