Director-general of Britain's largest business body Tony Danker calls for transformative 10-year economic plan to bounce back from pandemic and put UK on track for net zero emissions
The head of Britain's biggest business body will today call for a new economic vision for the country on a scale similar to that delivered after the Second World War in 1945, warning the triple shock of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial