Fashion industry has 'failed to make headway' in curbing its damage on the environment and dependence on fossil fuels, campaigners warn
The fashion industry is fuelling the climate emergency and waste crisis through its huge and growing addiction to synthetic fibres made from carbon-intensive fossil fuels. That is the conclusion of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial