Banque de France to axe investment in firms generating more than half of their revenue from gas, 10 per cent from oil, and any revenue from coal by 2024
Banque de France has announced plans to phase out the bulk of its investments in oil and gas companies by 2024, making it the first national central bank in Europe to set out a timeline to significantly...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial