Announcement of deal to acquire 20 per cent stake in world's largest solar developer comes just days after oil giant quits American Petroleum Institute over climate policy differences
Total is to snap up a 20 per cent stake in the clean power arm of Indian conglomerate Adani Group, as the French oil giant accelerates efforts to become a leading player in the global renewable energy...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial