Forty per cent of UK car sales could have self-driving capabilities by 2035 delivering a £42bn market, according to a new report from Connected Places Catapult, Element Energy, and Cambridge Econometrics
The UK stands on the cusp of a transport technology revolution, with the market for self-driving vehicles set to be worth nearly £42bn by 2035, according to a report exploring the economic potential of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial