UK government to also host joint clean energy summit with International Energy Agency in March in order to drive green momentum ahead of COP26
The International Energy Agency (IEA) is drawing up the "world's first" comprehensive roadmap for the global energy sector to reach net zero emissions by 2050, with the organisation keen to have the landmark...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial