US oil and gas major offers 'respect and support' for global ambition to achieve net zero emissions by 2050, but campaigners remain less than convinced
ExxonMobil has unveiled several short term targets to tackle its carbon intensity, methane emissions, and flaring activity in a new climate plan it claims is "projected to be consistent with the goals...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial