Amazon's corporate climate initiative secures backing from another 13 major companies, as overall membership committed to net zero by 2040 swells to 31
Amazon has welcomed the most high-profile batch of new signatories yet to its Climate Pledge, with tech giant rival Microsoft and consumer goods multinational Unilever among 13 new members joining the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial