Tech giant strikes mammoth package of wind and solar offtake deals including from 129MW South Lanarkshire wind project under development in Scotland
Amazon has today claimed the title of world's largest corporate buyer of renewable electricity, having more than doubled its existing contracted clean power capacity with the addition of 26 new wind and...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial