Despite securing a record $432bn of foreign investment in 2019, clean energy projects in emerging markets have suffered a ‘rough 2020’ as investors’ turned to less risky markets, analyst warns
Clean energy investment in developing countries has been disrupted by the pandemic, after reaching record levels in 2019, fresh research from BloombergNEF has revealed. The latest edition of the influential...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial