Asset manager touts new 'climate transition' lending programme for the real estate sector, as it simultaneously launches framework for best-practice for sustainability-linked loans for building sector
Aviva Investors has announced it is to provide £1bn of sustainability-linked loans to the real estate sector over the next four years, a lending programme it hailed as one of the industry's "biggest moves...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial