Telecoms group brings forward its net zero deadline to 2040 as it touts new 2030 carbon reduction targets validated by the Science-Based Targets initiative
Vodafone has significantly boosted its climate ambition, announcing today that it plans to achieve net zero emissions across its operations and value chain by 2040, 10 years ahead of its original schedule....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial