IEA confirms surging growth in capacity puts renewables on track to become largest single source of electricity worldwide by 2025
Renewable power continues to go from strength to strength, despite the disruption caused by the global coronavirus crisis, with new capacity added in 2020 set to close in on a record of almost 200GW, according...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial