Nestle is developing pet food based on alternative protein sources in order to reduce the product's environmental impact
A new pet food line from Nestlé Purina using insects as well as plant protein from fava beans and millet is to launch in Switzerland this month, the firm announced last week, as part of the latest efforts...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial