Ben and Jerry's has partnered with University of Lancaster's Serena Pollastri to imagine what the skylines of London, Manchester, and Birmingham could look like in 2100.
Rain-absorbing skyscrapers, clean transport infrastructure, inner city wetlands, and buildings encased in living walls could be commonplace in the cities of future, according to Ben and Jerry's. An...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial