From pothole fixing robots to retro electric motorcycles, over 1,000 recipients of coronavirus response, clean tech innovation funding have been announced
The government has today announced clean tech innovation funding totaling £134m for over 1,000 projects across the UK, just 24 hours after confirming the award of £49m to a raft of green automotive initiatives....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial