Landmark study estimates 15 per cent of worldwide deaths from Covid-19 may be attributable to long-term exposure to air pollution, demonstrating impact of fossil fuels on pandemic
The health threat posed by air pollution and its links to a raft of respiratory, cardio vascular and even mental health issues have long been understood, and landmark research today lays bare the extent...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial