Natural Capital Committee again warns there has been virtually no zero progress against the government's own biodiversity, water, air, and soil quality goals
England's natural environmental is deteriorating at an alarming rate thanks to a "worrying" lack of progress against the government's biodiversity, air, water, and land quality targets, independent government...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial