Firm managing 69 airports including London Luton unleashes climate plan as it bows to pressure from UK hedge fund manager Sir Christopher Hohn
Spanish airport operator Aena has agreed to allow shareholders a vote on its climate policies following pressure from UK hedge fund manager Sir Christopher Hohn, in what is thought to be a world first...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial