Company unveils raft of new sustainability commitments as it announces plan to collaborate on low carbon transport and air pollution advocacy and awareness programmes with WWF
Electric bike and scooter company Lime has unveiled plans to achieve net zero emissions across its business and value chain by 2030 by transitioning its operations to clean energy, investing in sustainable...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial