Rudy's Vegan Butcher promises to sell wide range of plant-based cuts of fake meat both in person and online as sustainable diet trend grows, but will its European counterparts be able to offer their own veggie 'burgers'?
The UK's first vegan 'butcher' is set to open in London next month, when plant-based fast food outlet Rudy's opens the doors to a permanent shop in Islington selling fake bacon, chicken, and turkey made...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.