Offtake agreement will see green energy provider purchase renewable obligation certificates from solar projects backed by asset manager Armstrong Capital
Green energy provider Ecotricity has signed an offtake agreement that will see it purchase Renewable Obligation Certificates linked to a portfolio of operational solar projects owned by UK energy company...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial