Health costs incurred as a result of air pollution are collectively higher in London than any other city in Europe, according to study that quantifies how much money European city dwellers spend due to particulate matter, NO2, and ozone
The average London resident spends roughly €1,294 a year on various health costs incurred due to air pollution, coughing up marginally more money due to toxic air than the average European city resident,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial