Just a week after Boris Johnson ramped up the UK's offshore wind ambitions, the manager of the seabed has pushed back the timetable for awarding the next round of leases
The government's plans to drastically increase the UK's offshore wind capacity received a setback today, after the Crown Estate announced it was pushing back the timetable for awarding the next round of...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial