Arrival secures major funding boost, as it confirms plan for first US 'microfactory' capable of delivering 10,000 electric vans a year
UK electric van developer Arrival has today announced that it has secured a $118m investment from funds managed by BlackRock, providing a major boost to its ambitious expansion plans. The company said...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial