Conversation charity has called on UK government to enact legally binding targets for biodiversity, warning that the UK’s current performance on protecting loss of wildlife is even worse than government’s already-poor self-assessment
Conservation charity RSPB has warned that the UK has failed to meet the overwhelming majority of international biodiversity targets agreed on 10 years ago in a fresh analysis published ahead of a major...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.