Apparel firm plans to curb its impact on soil degradation and reduce its waste through fresh commitments to rely on circular product design and regenerative agriculture sourcing by 2030
Timberland has become the latest outdoor gear brand to boost its green credentials, unveiling plans to overhaul the way it sources and designs its boots and other products over the coming decade in order...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.