The innovation is now in place on UK cans of Foster's, Kronenbourg and Heineken, with the rest of Heineken's portfolio set to follow in 2021
Heineken is rolling out new cardboard packaging for its UK beer can multipacks in a bid to eliminate plastic from thousands of cans of lager ahead of the August Bank Holiday weekend, the brewing giant...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial