Vauxhall to deliver 270 fully electric Vivaro-e vans and nine Corsa-e cars to one of the UK's largest fleet operators
Openreach's ambitious plans to switch its giant fleet to electric models took a step forward yesterday, with an order for nearly 280 electric vehicles (EVs) from Vauxhall. The broadband delivery subsidiary...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial