Company says that following 'rigorous testing' it is satisfied it can safely re-introduce reusable cup service across its EMEA branches as coronavirus lockdowns ease
Starbucks has confirmed it will accept reusable coffee cups at its outlets across Europe, as coronavirus lockdowns ease across the continent. The company announced late last week that having exercised...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial