Partnership with recycling firm Plastix will see maritime plastic waste repurposed into mountain bike grips
Bikemaker Trek has become the latest outdoor brand to take steps to boost its green credentials, with the launch of a new range of mountain bike grips made from old fishing nets and ropes. Trek bicycle...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial